Monday, August 25, 2008

Intro

Hello!

My name is JB (not really but does it matter?) and I by no means am a brilliant writer like my friend who has inspired me to start my own blog. I do not intend to have anyone log in daily and read mine as I do hers. I just saw this as a good outlet to express my feelings and views on daily occurences in my life to just help myself deal with what has turned out to be my mundane existence.

I do have several funny (well at least to me) stories and I will share them with me as the come along. I am mostly an upbeat person but feel like this may be an opportunity to share my angst so I will in turn decide not to take it out on my family... you know, the ones who are supposed to love and treat me like I do them.... ha ha ha - ok that was funny.... see, like I said, at least to me...

I am now 36 and having to check mark the next box on all surveys and am not sure how I feel about that.... I love to dance but not pop dancing because that makes me feel uncoordinated and stupid. I like sports but am somewhat out of shape so I don't play them.... I lack motivation to get skinny again.... but I am married so why try and be a boy magnet any longer? I used to have hot guys but now have settled for love... ( I crack myself up) definitely not money...

And I have too many ideas all jamming in my fingers trying to be the ones put on paper...well screen... so I am going to stop for now and then just start posting little subjects here and there....

1 comment:

v8grrl said...

mmmm.
yup...I'll be checking up on you every damn day...so keep me entertained!!!

joking...
but I am going to but this in my bookmark.