Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Who am I???

I heard bits and pieces of a story on the radio this morning about a man that got lost or left behind (probably depends on who's side of the story it is) in a small town and remained there for 21 years before searching to find out where his family was.... so I got to thinking, how cool would that be....

Sell your house, pay off all your bills and then travel until you come across a place that you would like to stay indefinitely.... fake an accident or amnesia and then just live there happily ever after not worrying about who you need to be or disappointment because of what you had done or hadn't done in life... Maybe Alaska would be good... is it still 12 men to 1 woman??? Not that I would want another man....because that would be one of the reasons I would disappear in the first place. I think that would be good for my mom to do... but I would need to know where she was so I could visit the town like a tourist and just 'make friends' with her.... but I would miss her terribly.

No comments: