Thursday, February 12, 2009

Meeeeeoooooooow!!!!

Professional women ... they disgust me!

So I chose to change my work location because of a few crazy men and now I am in a building where the women are cold as ice!

We are all in our 30s so why is it so hard for them to be nice? I have been here for 11 months now and they have refuted all my attempts at becoming friends, or at least friendly. The literally sit 20 feet from me and I pass by their cubes at least 4 times a day and they NEVER say hi or smile back at me. WHY? I almost thought I had made a breakthrough one day when the 'leader of the mean girl pack' needed some help from me. I helped her right away, and she smiled at me for about 2 days and then it was back to normal. I know they have the capability of being nice because I hear them laughing with each other all day long.

Oh well.... I guess it's back to putting my headphones on :-(

1 comment:

Cajun Girl Living In The Mountains said...

Girls are catty and mean. =(
I don't know why. Maybe it's because they have their own issues and they project their aggression on others to make themselves feel better?