Friday, October 31, 2008

Booooo Humbug

I am tired....
of trying to figure out what to be
and what everyone else needs to be
and how they need to be whatever it is
and what the plans are
and how it is to be executed
and it bums me out because I love the holidays!!!! I am at the point where I don't even want to dress up and go to the annual party tomorrow night.... maybe it is because I am always the designated driver and no one ever says, Honey, tonight it is your night....go crazy, I will take care of you....
Blech!!!! I would rather stay home... I don't relate to those people anyway....

1 comment:

Cajun Girl Living In The Mountains said...

I can relate big time. We are invited to many parties. I feel obligated for one, but I really don't want to go. I don't know what to be, and I don't feel like socializing. I know I will be stuck being DD too. =\ This used to be my favorite holiday.