Thursday, October 16, 2008

Friends and Favors Don't Mix

So, I have a friend who does hair.... and she kept telling me that she needs to do mine... so I let her and it all turned out ok. So my child goes to her and all has been ok... so my sister decides to go to her. Now keep in mind, she always shows me what the salon would charge but has always said, just do what you can, because we are good friends... so I have always paid her salon charges plus a very little bit more.... so my sister goes to her and I told her to give her a $20 and I would pay her the rest.... well my sister didn't communicate what she wanted very well so she ended up having to go back and have her re-do it a few days later.... so I take my friend an additional $80 this morning (for what I could have done to my sister out of a box....for $8.95) and I get an email that says....

I guess things are tough for you, too. Won't be at the show saturday and not working the rest of the week. No transportation.

Now I know she is having a hard time because her car got impounded but that is not my fault and I did more that what I thought was a fair price.... anyway, enough said and it's time to call my old hair dresser....

1 comment:

v8grrl said...

jules...
remember....
***we can't fix everyone, and why would we want to?*****

treat yourself...find a Brand New Hairplace.